Everyone’s favorite circus, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, will soon be back at Sacramento’s Sleep Train Arena with an all-new show, Circus XTREME September 17-20, 2015. This year’s performances will be exploring a world of extreme beauty, flexibility, strength and dexterity, blending traditional circus favorites with extreme displays. Children of all ages can let their imagination go wild in an exhilarating adventure with extraordinary exotic animals and over 100 circus performers from 12 countries who redefine the word extreme in everything they do. Unique acts include:
• Xtreme Sports display featuring BMX freestyle riders, energetic parkour performers, trampoline acrobats and slack line gymnastic tricks.
• Caravan of Camels – the only act of its kind in the world featuring 6 twin-humped Bactrian camels.
• Bungee Skydivers aerial acro-ballet.
• World’s youngest human cannonball Gemma “The Jet” Kirby has been shot from the cannon nearly 500 times.
• Mongolian Marvels strongmen create a human pyramid with a combined weight of over 880 pounds.
Arrive early to experience the circus up close and personal. Included in your ticket price is access to the Animal Open House and All-Access Pre-Show where families can step onto the arena floor to meet the performers, learn circus skills, try on costumes, and more.
Also available is the option to upgrade your experience and go backstage with a VIP Behind The Scenes Tour of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey for a fun, interactive experience.
What: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents Circus XTREME
When: September 17-20, 2015
Where: Sleep Train Arena
Tickets: Children ages 2-12 – tickets starting at $10; Adult tickets starting at $20
Would you like a chance at winning tickets to Circus XTREME? We’ve got a family 4-pack to give away to one lucky family. Answer the following trivia question correctly, and you’ll be entered into the giveaway. A winner will be randomly selected on Thursday, September 3, 2015. Here’s your question:
The circus hasn’t always performed at Sacramento’s Sleep Train Arena. Which iconic downtown venue hosted the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus for many years before the arena was built?