Skip to content
Advertisements

Win Tickets: Fairytale Town Blasts off into Space for this Year’s Safe & Super Halloween

October 12, 2017

Halloween is just around the corner, and Fairytale Town is gearing up for its 31st annual Halloween event. The storybook park’s Safe & Super Halloween this year will send you into outer space for an intergalactic night of trick-or-treating, Jedi training, lightsaber fitness and planet hopping. Add that to an already fun backdrop of fairytale play structures, farm animals and gardens, and your kids are in for a very fun, very safe Halloween night.

WHAT: 31st Annual Safe & Super Halloween in Space

WHEN: Oct. 20, 21, & 22 from 5 to 9 pm

WHERE: Fairytale Town

ADMISSION: $7 advance tickets for members, $10 advance ticket for non-members. $12 per person at the door.

Want to win tickets? We’ve got a family 4-pack to give away to one of our lucky readers. To be eligible to win, leave a comment below telling us what your favorite Fairytale Town memory is. We must receive your comment no later than 5pm on Monday, Oct. 16, 2017. We will announce the winner on Tuesday, Oct. 17, 2017. Good luck!

Advertisements
14 Comments leave one →
  1. Tusi permalink
    October 16, 2017 9:14 am

My favorite memory is the Easter egg hunt earlier this year. It was my daughter’s first Easter egg hunt and she had so much fun. On top of that everyone was so friendly!

2. Juan P permalink
    October 15, 2017 9:50 pm

taking my daughter 3 years ago for Halloween. She was Strawberry Shortcake.

3. Vanessa permalink
    October 15, 2017 9:47 pm

When my daughter was there for first time

4. Charles Szatkowski permalink
    October 13, 2017 8:39 pm

My favorite memory of Fairytale Town is having our daughter’s birthday at the Castle. She loved playing dress up and sitting on the throne! 🙂

• scvbgold permalink*
      October 18, 2017 9:12 am

Congratulations Charles! You were chosen as the winner of the Fairytale Town Safe & Super Halloween tickets. Please contact us no later than Thursday, Oct. 19 at 5pm to claim your tickets.

5. October 13, 2017 2:09 pm

I love the annual Scholar Share event at Fairytale Town. Authors read and sign their books. They have book stands set up all over the park.

6. Natasha Medeiros permalink
    October 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Pirate fighting with my 12 and 5 year 🙂

7. Chris M permalink
    October 13, 2017 11:22 am

The puppet show

8. julie Craft permalink
    October 13, 2017 9:02 am

When I took my 2 year old daughter one day and let her explore up on the fairy tale stage…the music was on and all of a sudden it was like someone flipped a switch and she was all of sudden fast fancy dancing like a wild child!

9. Yumi permalink
    October 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Superhero day with friends was so much fun! My kids get to dress up as a superheroe even it wasn’t Halloween…I think it was in spring time this year.

10. Avon S. permalink
    October 12, 2017 8:05 pm

It was 5 years ago, we were fairly new to California and was invited to attend a play date here. All I could remember was that our kids enjoyed role playing and feeding their snacks to the birds! The host, our kids, and I have been friends since.

11. Julie permalink
    October 12, 2017 6:49 pm

Taking my nephew here for the first time and it was also the book fair. We had so much fun!

12. Kristy H permalink
    October 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Exploring the castle, walking on the “bridge” and sitting at the round table

13. maria evans permalink
    October 12, 2017 4:57 pm

When my little girl could finally go down the shoe slide without crying!! Victory!